- The Clerk will provide non-clinical support for the Hospital Out-Patient Practices.
- The Clerk will be responsible for sorting mail, fax retrieval, Medent In-bound Faxes, RHIO, and deliver U.S. Postal Mail to departments.
- The Clerk will manage the maintenance of electronic medical records and the office electronic medical record system.
- The Clerk will assist in, and perform diverse tasks required to maintain an efficient and organized office.
- The Clerk will proactively ensure all State and Federal regulatory requirements are met.
- Medical Records experience required.
- Medical background preferred.
- Computer knowledge and skills including but not limited to Outlook and Microsoft Word required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Medical terminology required (condition of employment to complete in 1st 12 months)
- ICD-10 and CPT coding experience preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of previous Medical Records required.
- Experience in a medical office setting preferred.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website