Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Endoscopy Tech opening with The Wasatch Endoscopy Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
At The Wasatch Endoscopy Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Endoscopy Tech for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Endoscopy Tech, under the direction of a GI/Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by assisting with the care of patients undergoing GI/Endoscopy procedures.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain a sanitary environment for your patient
- You will demonstrate knowledge of high disinfection and sterilization of endoscopy equipment
- You will prepare the endoscopy unit adequately and ensure availability of necessary GI equipment and supplies
- You will clean GI treatment rooms between procedures and prepare rooms for the next case
- You will assist in the maintenance, care and labeling of specimens
- You will identify specimen with the surgeon and pass to the circulating RN
Qualifications you will need:
·Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program preferred
·One year acute care experience, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
·Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable
Wasatch Endoscopy Surgery Center is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. We specialize in endoscopic surgical procedures. We provide treatment for hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux disease/acid reflex, colon cancer, crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and liver disease. Our AAAHC accredited facility performs over 350 procedures a month. We are a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Endoscopy Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website