Part-time Teacher of the Visually Impared TVI - available now in Lexington, NC
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing TVI teachers like YOU for the 2020-2021 School Year! Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. If you're new to the school-setting, we've got you covered with first-class clinical support and our Foundations Mentoring Program.
- School experienced required
- Students 8-15 years old
- Multiple sites
- NC TVI Lic
- Dedicated clinical manager
- Professional development stipend
- Bridge Academy
- Complimentary access to our approved CEU library
- Live approved CEU events monthly
- Foundations mentoring program
- Online resources & tools
- Professional certification offerings
- Full time, part time, local contract and travel eligible positions -nationwide
- Student loan repayment plans
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More
Find out how you can EARN BIG!
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.
Apply on company website