The Stepping Stones Group a national school & healthcare provider is currently interviewing School Nurses (LPN) like YOU who are interested in providing quality care to students in our school clinic environment for the 2020-2021 School Year in Stone Mountain, GA. In this role you will:
- Provide services related to care and management of students with disabilities who require specialized medical care, such as tube feeding, ostomy care, catheterization, seizure care, medication administration, oxygen therapy, nebulizer treatment, diabetic care, ventilator care, wound care or other nursing duties, as assigned.
- Service provider nurses must be oriented on the medical requirements of the medically fragile student and school procedures prior to reporting to work for the first day. Orientation for newly assigned nurses will be conducted on site by a school district representative.
- Complete required daily documentation, as directed by the Exceptional Education Department procedures.
- Present log of time on job to DCSD designee daily for signature.
- Verification Maintain confidentiality as required by federal, state and DCSD policies.
- GA LPN License
- Mentorship & training by our Certified School Nurse Director
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.
Apply on company website