DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.59 - $46.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) at The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We are looking for seasoned and ambitious Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) to help us reach our goals. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization and grow your nursing career. Unlock your potential here!
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate your nursing specialty advanced knowledge, skills and understanding of the unique aspects of the population served in the care of your patients.
- As a float pool nurse, you will utilize your specialized skills and unit specific competencies.
- You will oversee and direct the care of CNA's and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You may rotate to other areas other than your normally assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS with American Heart Association or American Red Cross for all Float Pool Registered Nurses required.
- ACLS preferred.
- Additional certifications required based on specialty unit (ACLS, PALS, STABLE, TNCC, ENPC and/or NRP).
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Two years' nursing experience minimum with specialty in Medical Surgical Telemetry acute care required. Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in learning more, contact Amy!Amy.Wilson5@HCAHealthCare.com
M – 720-668-0278
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website