Position Overview: Responds to accounts payable needs and requests throughout the agency. Maintains accurate filing of all accounts payables records. Maintains flow of information between accounts payable and vendors. Maintains the Boy's Bank and all the requisite data (e.g. deposits, withdrawals, etc.). Meet auditor requirements during audits and maintains accurate records of transactions and ensures audit compliance. Maintains and administers the cash functions for The Children's Village Accounting Office. Distributes cash to Children's Village personnel.
- Associate degree in Accounting or high school diploma with at least 2 years experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting field.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
- Excellent organizational and filing abilities required.
Apply on company website