To carry out therapeutic, nurturing, structured and positive programming with emotionally, psychiatrically and/or behaviorally challenged youth specific to the CSEC (Commercially Sexually Exploited)population. The Youth Care Specialist (YCS) shall use learned skills, professional knowledge and inter-personal skills to bring about positive changes. Employee will be an integral member of an inter-disciplinary Team. The YCS is expected to attend Team Meetings, annual trainings, participate in supervision and carry themselves as role models and highly professional. This position is on call and can be asked to work various shifts that include the morning, evening and overnight.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Experience working with high school aged youth in schools, residential or related settings, preferred.
- Some college, preferred.
- Paid experience working directly with youth, preferred
- Bi-lingual Spanish, preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid NYS driver's license.
Apply on company website