Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
We are currently looking for Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) or Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Personnel to work on our domestic and international projects!
We are looking for all levels of UXO/IED/EOD/AXO positions: Technician I, II, III, Senior Supervisor, UXO Safety Officer, Quality Control, Diver, and HMA Operations. To include IMAS EOD Level 1 – 4 personnel.
• Perform UXO detection, identification and clearance operations within an assigned area of responsibility/knowledge, under immediate direction and supervision of a higher qualified UXO employee in accordance with specified criteria and stated requirements.
• Utilize applicable requirements (codes, standards, specifications, regulations, procedures, etc.) and, as necessary, tools, instruments and equipment to perform assigned activities.
• Assist in the preparation of required work documents such as supportive records/documentation.
• Provide overall in-country management of the task order and the contractors of the on-the-ground team.
• Provide hands-on leadership for search teams in their day-to-day operations.
• Ensure proper training, equipping, and rehearsal of AXO/IED removal teams and their supporting elements and will manage the day-to-day implementation of AXO/IED removal tasks throughout the program.
• Provide expertise and oversight in ordnance removal, disposal, and destruction and PSSM activities.
• Perform various other duties as assigned.
• Certificate of completion from an UXO or EOD program. Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred for senior level positions.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to work in various environments and climates.
• Knowledge of applicable US DoD and IMAS standards, industry and international best practices.
• 40-hour Hazwoper Certification.
• 8-hour Hazwoper Certification.
• Secret Clearance is desired.
• Diver Certification.
• Knowledge of Host Country requirements and culture.
• Construction or Hazardous Waste Operations experience is preferred.
• International experience is desired.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 179 TMR
Apply on company website