Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are currently looking for Truck Drivers to join our Mill Creek LG&E Generating Station project in Louisville, KY!Responsibilities:
Those interested could expect to work 60+ hours per week.
Truck Drivers - $27/hour
- Operate an articulating dump truck, straight dump truck, or road dump truck.
- Perform various duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a drug, breath alcohol, and physical.
- At least 1 year of applicable experience working on a construction site.
- A team player with the ability and willingness to pitch in as needed in areas outside core responsibilities and expertise.
- Lift a maximum of fifty (50) pounds on a non-consistent basis.
- Work in and around trenches, heavy equipment, de-watering equipment, and pipe fusion equipment.
- Communicate with colleagues, site supervisor and client's site manager including all safety personnel.
- Able to frequently lift or carry containers, poly pipe, pumps, hoses, shovel garbage and loose material, work in and around mine tailings, or loose materials to truck; which may result in twisting, pulling, pushing and bending, depending on the material and collection vehicle type.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hour training and current 8-hour refresher is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 106 ECI
Apply on company website