Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Inc. is currently seeking Staffing Coordinator to support in our Talent Acquisition Team. This is a remote position. This is a Temporary role to help our staffing team for our projects we are working in efforts of Hurricane Ida Disaster Relief.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive calls and correspondence and interact with callers in a professional manner.
- Take all incoming calls from our Recruiter Hotline
- Send application links to callers who are interested in working for us.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Attention to detail and experience with data tracking and monitoring.
- PC, Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required (strong Excel skills preferred)..
- Ability to multi-task, such as toggling between computer applications while on the phone.
- Individuals in this position are expected to maintain a professional demeanor, have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively interact with individuals from various cultures and backgrounds.
- Individuals in this position must have the ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
For future employment opportunities, please like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TetraTechDisasterRecovery/
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet Disability - No call or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website