Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech TAS Inc. is the transportation innovation nucleus for a world-class multidisciplinary engineering company. We are focused on the development and commercializing of autonomous testing technologies. While focusing on the development of current cutting-edge technologies, our continued drive for innovation allows us to be at the forefront of next-generation technology advances. Our company has the advantage of having the agility of a small start-up, with solid financial backing.
Tetra Tech is currently looking to add a Software Engineer with experience in Windows-based application development, specifically for sensor integration and post-processing and analysis. The position is based in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Ability to learn independently, think fast, and use solid judgment
- Strong C/C++ Windows-based software development experience using Visual Studio
- Experience interfacing sensors and technologies into software solutions
- Ability to work well independently and in a nimble team environment
- GPU and Multi-threading programming skills using CUDA, OpenCL
- Multi-threaded and/or distributed processing
- MATLAB programming experience
- Microcontroller/FPGA based development experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering (advanced degrees favoured), or the equivalent from an accredited university
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Are a self-motivated individual with an excellent work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Have experience working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Have multitasking capabilities to juggle competing demands
- Possess strong critical and creative problem-solving skills complemented by excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written are required to effectively collaborate with team members, discuss ideas, provide feedback, and share knowledge
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 738 TAS
Apply on company website