Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are currently seeking a Senior Environmental Project Manager for our New York, NY office. This position includes Project Management responsibilities and requires a team-oriented professional capable of communicating effectively with clients, regulatory agencies, and junior staff professionals.
- Candidate must demonstrate technical writing/editing ability, good interpersonal communication and oral presentation skills, and exceptional attention to details, planning and organizing, and quality required.
- Provide leadership to local and corporation-wide business development efforts including the development of strategic initiatives.
- Must have a in-depth understanding of the local and regional Metro NY/NJ area for the purpose of identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop specific client targets and complete peer-reviewed capture plans and play a lead role in implementing these plans.
- Manage and/or coordinate the development of Proposals, Statements of Qualifications, and other marketing materials and submittals designed to better position the Company to acquire project work from new and existing clients.
- Managing individual projects and/or major programmatic contracts.
- Providing technical input to project tasks.
- Thoroughly understanding and implementing the financial, change, and cash management principles to projects they manage or support.
- Must possess a BS degree in applicable field (geology, biology, chemistry, environmental engineering, civil engineering or a closely related discipline).
- 15 + years of progressively responsible professional experience related to investigations and remediation.
- Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency in the following areas:
- Technical management of investigations.
- Designs and remediation.
- Data analysis and interpretations.
- Environmental evaluation procedure and reporting.
- Also requires Comprehensive knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Experience in regulatory compliance/permitting processes and documentation.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees— 20,000 associates working together to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/en/careers. LinkedIn: @TetraTechCareers Twitter: @TetraTechJobs Facebook: @TetraTechCareers
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, abilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 194 CES
Apply on company website