Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Environmental Project Manager. This position will be located at one of our Tetra Tech Alabama offices.
- Work with existing Tetra Tech teams on current and new client accounts for program and project services in the environmental/natural resource, government, commercial, and energy market sectors.
- Lead Tetra Tech teams in the preparation of technical proposals, cost estimates, and contracting documents.
- Provide management and technical support with Tetra Tech teams to perform scopes of work, produce deliverables defined within technical proposals, while maintaining project budgets and compliance with contracting requirements and Tetra Tech business procedures.
- This position requires a team-oriented professional with a strong attention to detail, and a proven commitment to safety, quality management, and client satisfaction.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences, environmental planning, environmental policy, environmental studies, and/or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience, with more experience preferred, with program/project management, environmental studies, and assessments, and federal, state, and local regulatory compliance/permitting in the Southeastern United States.
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written), as the position requires frequent and effective interaction with clients, regulatory agencies, other team members and the public.
- Strong analytical and writing abilities, competency with basic computer applications (i.e., Microsoft Office).
- Work closely and develop strong working relationships with Tetra Tech teams throughout the United States.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
- Organization: 194 CES
Apply on company website