Tetra Tech's Cost Consultancy provides clients with high quality, high value advisory services in support of the strategic development, creation and management of sustainable assets. Due to continued success within the practice we are looking to further increase our capacity and capability with the appointment of a Quantity Surveyor.
Based in our Manchester office this is an excellent opportunity to become a key member of the Cost Consultancy team, ensuring that Tetra Tech remain market leaders in the delivery of contemporary construction consultancy in our chosen markets.
You will work closely with other TT regional offices, forging strong working relationships internally and externally with our clients, becoming part of their integrated project teams. Involved in a large portfolio of exciting development opportunities ranging from private to public sector, small scale to in excess of £100m and from feasibility and assessment stage through to completion you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a wider thriving team, enhancing your existing skill set and ensuring your role and responsibilities remain diverse.
· Full membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (eg RICS)
· Sound knowledge and proven experience in guiding and developing quantity surveying, employer's agent best practice and innovation
· Able to deliver a contemporary quantity surveying and employer's agent service focused on client satisfaction
· Able to provide an efficient, collaborative, well governed service using modern management techniques to deliver our projects successfully
· Experience working on major projects with a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery
· Experience managing both internal and external project teams
· Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity to build strong working relationships at all levels
· A strategic thinker, able to convey ideas both verbally and in report form to clients, external stakeholders and the design team
· Able to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
· Residential experience
· Have SC clearance or able to obtain clearance
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com)
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are always very happy to discuss flexible working, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Additional Information
- Organization: 784 WYG
Apply on company website