Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech invites you to consider the opportunity to join our dynamic national marketing team as a Marketing Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the preparation of thoughtful, compliant, and high-quality proposals, statements of qualification, and presentations in the pursuit projects within the municipal sector. Duties include preparing technical writing and editing proposal documents, creating presentations, and developing other related marketing materials. The individual must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload, and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating an energetic "can do" attitude. Must work well within a geographically separated team. THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION.
- Lead the proposal development process from compliance matrix to final proposal submittal. Duties include project evaluation, resume editing, project description editing, and includes writing/editing text and design layout with inclusion of graphics utilizing the Adobe create suite software
- Manage the proposal development schedule to ensure timely and compliant submissions
- Collect, edit, and strategically write copy focused on differentiators, branding, and messaging
- Coordinate and create graphics and other items required to properly convey themes needed to sell the proposal (i.e., creation of proposal templates, infographics, matrices, etc.)
- Create magazine quality document layouts that engage the reader by use of call outs, infographics, and other means
- Organize proposal, SOQ, presentation, and other marketing material in the Company's databases
- Work with project managers, marketing management, and office staff to support day-to-day sales/business development efforts
Candidates must work well under pressure and be skilled in communicating and gathering information from many sources. If you have 5-10 years of experience in proposal development or proposal/ technical writing, top-notch editing skills, and proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office, we would love to hear from you.
We desire candidates with a B.S. degree in business, marketing, graphics, or communications – consideration will be given for proven years of experience. Other considerations include familiarity with the architecture/engineering/construction (A/E/C) consulting industry.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 200 IEW
Apply on company website