Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech, Inc. specializes in the recovery of communities after being significantly impacted by disasters or weather events. We are currently hiring for Field Debris Monitors. Employees in this position are the "on-site" monitor for the removal, and possibly, disposal of disaster generated debris. As a field monitor, you will document who removed debris, what type of debris was removed, where the debris was removed from and when it was removed. Candidates must meet the following criteria
- Own reliable transportation, available for all day use
- Ability to use a smart phone
- Willing and able to work 12-14 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, day/night shifts and possibly in inclement weather
- Provide valid I9 documentation**
- Have a valid driver's license**
- Have proof of auto insurance**
- Have good driving record
- In order to be considered for this position, your driving record must not indicate any of the following during the past 3 years:
- Punitive suspension, denial or revocation of driver's license
- Conviction for impaired or intoxicated driving (DWAI, DUI, DWI)
- Conviction of: reckless driving, driving with a suspended/denied/revoked license, hit and run or leaving the scene
- Conviction of 3 or more moving violations, at fault accidents or a combination
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website