Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical engineering and materials testing consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. Over our history, we have worked on more than 150,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
Full-time positions available for trainees and experienced technicians working out of Ardaman & Associates, Inc. Bartow, Florida office. Responsible for field inspection of heavy earthwork projects involving earthen dam embankment construction, drain/pipe installation and backfill, soil density testing, geosynthetic liner installation, concrete testing, and miscellaneous field and laboratory testing.
- Construction experience preferred
- The ability to walk up and down slopes and on uneven terrain.
- The ability to work outdoors in the heat for up to 8 - 12 hours per day
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to perform mathematical calculations and write field reports
- The ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- The ability to travel and work at remote sites as needed including out of state and overseas
- Excellent driving record within company standards
- Pass company background checks including criminal history and drug screen
- Must be within commuting distance; no relocation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.
- Organization: 113 AAI
Apply on company website