Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
- Assist with design and planning of electrical power systems for mission critical and all types of projects to include but not limited to: buildings and facilities, including hospitals, light rail, laboratories, high rise offices, educational facilities and other commercial and institutional projects.
- Assist with design and specifications of power and control systems, system layouts, load calculations, equipment sizing and selection, performing calculations of lighting systems and associated controls for assigned projects.
- Assist the PM to ensure projects are meeting deadlines.
- Assist and work with others, interface with code officials and contractors, working with architects and other clients.
- Communicate with Clients and other MEP and AEC disciplines.
- Work closely with the mission critical team nationwide.
- Will take direction from senior staff but will be responsible for driving the bulk of design work.
- Oversee design/production staff.
- Participate in project/client pursuits/proposals.
- Ideally Located in Northern CA.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25%.
- 10 + years' experience as an MEP Electrical Engineer designing MEP projects, specifically mission critical projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong experience and understanding of REVIT designer software, including AutoCAD.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience helping to maintain successful Client relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to learn from senior engineers.
- LEED AP BD+C accreditation a plus.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties, including but not limited to, women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT
Apply on company website