Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Inc. is currently seeking a Contracts Manager for its Disaster Response Division.
- Read, analyze and interpret legal documents and technical documents.
- Ensure contract compliance and contract administration
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Advise management of contractual rights, obligations and risks.
- Manage, participate in and/or conduct contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Participate in proposal preparation as an integral member of the team with special emphasis on reviewing contract terms and risks, contributing to pricing strategy and assisting with development of mitigation strategies for proposal submittals.
- Ensure communication is maintained for timely contract execution by the parties.
- Ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- Be responsible for multiple task orders and contracts with varied contract types.
- Monitor and track upcoming contractual actions and deadlines.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- A Bachelor's degree in business or other related field from an accredited college is required.
- At least ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field.
- Relevant experience in supporting contract negotiations and contract administration, preferably with US Government contracts is highly desirable.
- Experience and knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Demonstrated experience in drafting, effective writing is required.
- Well-developed communication skills with ability to interface with multiple levels of operations personnel and administrative staff are required.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and supervision skills.
- Reliable, highly organized, and motivated.
- Must excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment while maintaining focus and balance priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website