Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply.
We are engineers for a sustainable future!
- Provide leadership and/or support to Client.
- Manage or assist the model setup and maintenance for high profile Client.
- Interfaces with contractors, architects and other clients.
- Perform QA review of BIM files for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintain BIM files using established file saving and storage procedures.
- Responsible for the compatibility of all discipline's BIM drawings for consistency of graphics, sheet layouts, scales, sheet numbers, title blocks, etc. to assure that the drawing set produced looks consistent office-to-office across Glumac.
- Work with the Project Engineer/Manager with project workflow to establish and maintain consistent graphic standards on individual assigned projects. This includes the interdisciplinary consistency between mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, electrical, telecommunications, etc.
- Provide over-the-shoulder training and mentoring support to other designers, engineers and various project team members on various common Platforms such as Revit, Glue and Navisworks.
- Client communications performed under direction of the Project Engineer/Manager.
- Follow client BIM procedures and standards.
- Participates in coordination meetings to resolve model clashes.
- 5 - 10+ years' experience working in the industry with an in-depth knowledge of the Autodesk Revit software in a similar role.
- Understanding of how the BIM process applies from start to finish for an MEP project
- Experience generating Revit families and project standards
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to team members and Clients
- Experience generating new solutions to solve BIM problems
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Revit API programming experience is preferred but not required
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT
Apply on company website