Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are working together for the future of our world. We combine engineering and science with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technologists.
Join us today. You will be proud to be a part of a company built on Leading with Science.
Tetra Tech's commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. We are currently seeking an Associate Acoustical Engineer with an emphasis on air and underwater noise experience.
- Acoustical consulting including field data collection, modeling in air and under water.
- Support in-office report preparation.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, coordinate effectively with others, and work independently within a team are important characteristics for this position.
- B.S. in Environmental Engineering or related discipline.
- 0 - 3 years of professional experience.
- Attention to detail, and commitment to quality and professionalism.
- Strong computer skills, MATLAB experience preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- 40 Hour OSHA Health and Safety training required after employment starts.
- A pre-employment drug screen required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $80,000 yr.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees— 20,000 associates working together to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/en/careers.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, abilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 194 CES
Apply on company website