As an Endocrinologist with the Desert Care Network in Palm Springs, you will not only get to enjoy year-round sunshine in a booming Southern California city, but will also truly help fulfill a tremendous community need for Endocrine services.
Desert Care Network is actively seeking an Endocrinologist for a full-time, employed position with incredible growth opportunity. With three hospitals, specialty centers, and one of the largest primary care networks in the Desert Area, Desert Care Network sets a new standard of service and dedication to health and well-being.
What you can look forward to:
- Practice the full gamut of Endocrinology in an outpatient setting (inpatient consultations are optional)
- No call requirements at this time – inpatient consults would be a plus if desired
- Brand new practice with extra support to help develop and maintain your practice – we anticipate a short ramp up period due to a large community need
- Work with and teach 3rd year Internal Medicine residents from our program at Desert Regional Medical Center
- Opportunities to collaborate with other specialists within our area and network to provide the highest quality of care to each and every patient
Some of the things we provide:
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package with a guaranteed salary and a productivity incentive
- Full benefits including 401K, CME allowance, and PTO
- A large and established network of primary care physicians and other specialists to collaborate with
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine in Endocrinology
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of California
- An interest in teaching and working with residents
- Comfortable practicing as the solo Endocrinologist to start with as we continue to recruit for a second (and possibly third) for our market
- Motivated physicians of all experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged and welcome to apply
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer at this time.
About Palm Springs
Palm Springs is located in Southern California's Coachella Valley which is comprised of several communities with a total year round population of 500,000. Once known as a retirement and resort destination, the Coachella Valley has attracted many young families over the past several years and is one of the fastest growing areas in California. Just a little farther away, you can enjoy snow sports in Big Bear Mountain and water sports at the Colorado River. Getting to Los Angeles, San Diego, and the beaches of Orange County is about a 2 hour drive.As an Endocrinologist with the Desert Care Network in Palm Springs, you will not only get to enjoy year-round sunshine in a booming Southern Cal...
Apply on company website