TRENCH YARD ATTENDANT
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of multiple locations coast to coast.
We care about our people and it shows.Build Your Future
Work where you love your job! Work where you are valued, respected, treated fairly and paid well. Work where you are given the tools and training to succeed. Work with great people who support you and know how to have fun.
Experience you have...
Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
Knowledge of construction rental equipment is a plus
Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
Valid driver's license required
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements
What you enjoy doing...
- Greet and assist customers with their needs in the yard
- Load and unload equipment for customers and possibly drivers
- Hook up trailer and other towables to customer vehicles and ensure the load and trailer are secured
- Prepare and stage equipment for deliveries
- Communicate via two-way radio with the front office and shop relative to assisting customers
- May assist with the washing of equipment
- Instruct customers in the proper and safe use of equipment and demonstrate operation
What Sunstate offers...
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Yard Attendants receive a lucrative compensation (weekly pay) and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
Apply on company website