Rome, New York St. Joseph's Health Cardiovascular Institute is seeking a non-invasive Cardiology Physician to join its new cardiology practice location. Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming community of Rome, in the heart of central New York.
- 1:7 to 1:8 call schedule.
- Existing and robust referral network with established patient panel.
- New cardiology practice, offering state-of-the-art diagnostic cardiac testing, nuclear cardiology studies, echocardiograms, CT angiograms, exercise stress tests, electrocardiograms, Holter cardiac monitoring and vascular ultrasound.
- Associated with one of the top 15 cardiac care hospitals in the nation.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- New graduates and residents are welcome to apply.
- H1B Visa sponsorship assistance available.
Where You'll Work
St. Joseph's Health Cardiovascular Institute has a new and expanding practice at the Dorothy G. Griffin Cardiovascular Center at Rome Memorial Hospital. Patients can access Rome Memorial Hospital's state-of-the-art diagnostic cardiac testing, including nuclear cardiology studies, CT angiograms, exercise stress tests, electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, Holter cardiac monitoring and vascular ultrasound. St. Joseph's Health Cardiovascular Institute is a nationally recognized, multi-specialty team of caregivers delivering the most-advanced range of diagnostic and treatment options in all of central New York.
Where You'll Live
Centrally located in New York state, Rome is within driving distance to the Adirondacks, New York City and Boston, and the world-famous Niagara Falls. Recreation opportunities are plentiful, with the Mohawk River Trail connecting Rome's waterfront, historical sites and residential neighborhoods. Delta Lake State Park offers year-round activities like boating, camping and all-season fishing. With a population of 33,700 and covering 75 square miles, Rome is the second-largest city by area in the state.
Who You'll Work For
St. Joseph's Health is a regional, purpose-driven health care system based in Syracuse, New York. The Magnet-recognized, 451-bed St. Joseph's Health Hospital is the backbone of its integrated system, which also offers more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics. St. Joseph's is part of the Trinity Health family. Together, St. Joseph's and Trinity Health are committed to providing better health, better care and lower operating costs in the communities they serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 10584
Rome, New York St. Joseph's Health Cardiovascular Institute is seeking a non-invasive Cardiology Physician to join its new cardiology practice ...
Apply on company website