Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Housekeeping Technician PRN? At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Housekeeping Technician PRN like you to be a part of our team.
As a Housekeeping Technician you will perform a variety of duties for the cleaning and maintenance of the hospital. Your main responsibility as a Housekeeper is to provide the highest quality of service to patients and visitors at all times. You will complete daily cleaning of patient rooms, discharge rooms, offices, non-patient rooms, bathrooms and public areas using required cleaning processes.
- You will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing in assigned areas using required procedures
- You will maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and be proactive in meeting needs
- You will restock supplies in restrooms, patient rooms, cleaning carts and supply closets
- You will respond to special clean up requests and accidental spills as they arise
- As patients are discharged, you will clean rooms within required timeline
- You will maintain, set up and operate all cleaning equipment
- You will set up auditoriums and rooms, move furniture, supplies and equipment
- You will communicate with hospital team members and supervisors
* Previous hospital cleaning experience – preferred
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent – preferred
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is a 150+ bed acute-care facility located north of Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center features the only hybrid operating room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department with a Level II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. Patients may also receive care related to rehabilitation services, women's services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics, and more when visiting this facility.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Housekeeping Technician PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website