DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Education Professional Development, Educator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Round Rock Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Student Loan Repayment
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Clinical Education Professional Development, Educator like you to be a part of our team.
You will enhance professional practice and the provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional, and non-licensed clinical staff at the assigned facility.
- You will participate in the development, coordination, managing, facilitating, conducting, and evaluating of onboarding and orientation programs for nursing and other healthcare personnel.
- You will provide orientation/onboarding programs to promote employee retention.
- You will conduct orientation in a manner that facilitates a positive learning environment. Incorporates organizational values/culture into the orientation process.
- You will promote cost effectiveness through implementation of efficient orientation/onboarding practices.
- You will serve as a role model for organizational and personal commitment to new employee success.
- You will collaborate with the Education Coordinator concerning the logistics of orientation to keep all stakeholders informed.
- You will collaborate with the Director of Clinical Professional Development to adjust the program based on evaluation results.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Educator: Clinical Education Professional Development, opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
5+ years experience in an acute care setting: Required
3+ years experience in clinical education: Required
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or other clinical field Required
Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or other clinical field Preferred
Licensure / Certifications:
Currently licensed as a registered health professional in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation: Required
NPD Practitioner Certification and/or clinical certification as recognized by American Nurse Credentialing Center: Preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website