SSM Health is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist to join our talented team of GI Providers. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in GI and will be dedicated to providing exceptional, compassionate care for Oklahomans.
SSM Health has built a team of top-rated Gastroenterology and APP's that are leading the way in GI care for the state of Oklahoma.
Tauseef Ali, MD, is the GI Department Chief and one of the nation's top IBD specialists. Dr. Ali brings a high level of expert care to GI patients suffering from IBD and other bowel disorders and hopes to continue to build the program by adding additional Gastroenterologists to the team that share the same passion for helping patients live healthy, full lives. Our GI practice affords physicians an interesting mix of cases, manageable volumes, and the opportunity to expand your skills in your areas of interest.
SSM Health values work/life balance and strives to ensure that our physicians have a well-balanced schedule to maintain personal and professional wellness. We also provide multiple leadership opportunities for our physicians and strive to help our providers grow professionally and personally.
- Full-time, employed opportunity with SSM Health Medical Group
- Experienced colleagues who consistently provide high quality care
- Base Guarantee + Production & Opportunity for Bonus
- Signing Bonus & CME Allowance Provided
- Clinic located on SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital Campus in Midtown OKC
- New, state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center (opened in 2020)
- Great benefits including retirement, comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, generous vacation and paid, reimbursed CME
- Highly trained, experienced staff and EHR integrated system wide in order to minimize physician time spent on non-clinical tasks
- Opportunities to work with students, residents and fellows (if desired)
SSM Health in Oklahoma
Oklahomans are known for their commitment, compassion and care. As Oklahomans ourselves, we promise to deliver those same values to every person who steps through our doors. You can trust that when you're here, you're heard. You're prayed with, and you're understood. Because that's how healing happens - through the power of presence.
We are Saints in Action. Here for Oklahoma.
Physician - State of Work Location
Apply on company website