SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This is expected to be a Hybrid role with 1-3 days a week in-office at one of the following locations with the remainder working remotely.
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Dublin, OH
- Evansville, IN
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Union, NJ
Tentative dates of Summer 2023 Internship are June 5th – August 11th, 2023.
The compensation range for this position is $18/hour USD to $25/hour USD.
SS&C is seeking a motivated business analyst intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in report writing, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration. Intern in Private Equity, Real Assets and Hedge Funds will analyze business products and tools to assist with product and process improvements.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Business Administration Finance, Economics, or related major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Business Casual dress code (includes jeans)
- Exposure to several key business groups within the company, including senior management
- Group Projects
- Hybrid working model
- Onsite intern cohorts
- Opportunity for full-time hire after graduation into a Competitive salary plus EXCELLENT benefits
How do I sign up or find out more information? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.NYC: Salary range for the position: 18 USD/hour to 25 USD/hour. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Apply on company website