SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
- Manage and build existing client relationships.
- Expand and retain revenue streams, managing entire sales process - targeting new opportunities, presenting software solutions, negotiating and closing opportunities within an assigned territory
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans by utilizing direct marketing strategies, account penetration, sales process management and marketing support materials.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, competitive technology/solutions and potential new product and service opportunities for SS&C.
- Work closely with the senior-level management of SS&C and clients.
- Be the subject matter expert for SS&C's Property Management Solutions
- Minimum 5 years of Account Management experience.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude that is focused on success.
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work with internal teams to deliver client solutions.
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate and/or property management
- Demonstrated success managing clients and/or prospect relationships in the above markets.
- Experience selling software solutions, to the commercial real estate industry is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strength in building strong relationships with C level executives, department heads, and their teams.
- Experience selling ERP systems, accounting platforms, marketing solutions or related products
- Experience in property management operations and/or commercial real estate investment/asset management.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website