SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C's Institutional & Investment Management Group is seeking an experienced and highly motivated sales professional to sell our industry leading solutions and services to the Wealth and Asset Management industry.
- Manage strategic client relationships.
- Expand (cross-sell/up-sell) and retain revenue streams with existing clients.
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans by utilizing direct marketing strategies, account penetration, sales process management and marketing support materials.
- Effectively utilizing SS&C's team of product and industry experts to advance the sales effort.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, competitive technology/solutions and potential new product and service opportunities for SS&C.
- Working closely with the senior-level management of SS&C and clients.
- Minimum 5 years of Account Management experience.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude that is focused on success.
- Excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work with internal teams to deliver client solutions.
- Working knowledge of financial services/asset management, RIA and insurance investment markets.
- Demonstrated success managing clients and/or prospect relationships in the above markets.
- Experience with a technology or service provider in the financial services industry strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strength in building strong relationships with C level executives and their teams.
- Experience selling OMS/EMS systems, accounting platforms, data vendors and related products
- Experience in securities and/or loan accounting or operations.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website