The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
Blue Prism Developer
We are looking for a Senior Blue Prism RPA Developer to build and implement robotic workflows. You will be responsible for design, build, testing, and implementation of robotics process automation (RPA) solutions including RPA Platform maintenance and administration. The job requires the developer to work with RPA Architect, other Developers, Monitoring team, Process Analysts, IT, and other internal teams by writing the code within the Blue Prism software running against our internal systems. You would also be heavily involved in the support and maintenance aspects of our environment which includes but not limited to modifying for enhancements, troubleshooting, identifying and fixing errors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, Developing and Configuring RPA automation process solutions that are well structured, efficient, scalable, and maintainable
- Participate in code reviews of development team members to ensure quality/standards of code and on time project delivery
- Handling multiple projects and responsibilities in parallel
- Identifying and developing reusable/custom objects for RPA automations
- Supporting and monitoring existing automations, remediate production issue, and implementing change requests as part of a structured change control process
- Participate in RPA Platform installation and upgrade activities including configuring App Server, Interactive Client, Runtime Resource, system role
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation and source code repository
- Accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility
- Analyzing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail where required
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT and pre-Prod phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supports production deployments processes and performance testing
- Supports skills transfer and development by mentoring newly trained resources on best practices and development techniques
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community
Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
Preferred five years in software development and analysis, to include two years of hands-on Blue Prism RPA software programming experience. System/Server admin or blue prism installation experience, Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) experience is a plus.
It is the policy of SS&C Health Systems to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Preferred Relative Technical Experience
- Blue Prism in multi-agent and framework-based environment
- UiPath (with Orchestrator in a multi-bot environment)
- Development within the .net family of languages (C#/J#/VB) is a plus
- Development in Java a plus
- Fundamentals of programming languages HTML, XML
- General database understanding (SQL Server a plus)
- Strong communication skills working with Business Stakeholders gathering requirements
- Ability to understand the business process and translate to Blue Prism workflows
- Should be able to work with off-shore teams considering time zone challenges
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space
- Innovative to come up with solutions mitigating any technical limitations
Be very focused on delivery
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website