SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
As part of a global Service Desk team, you will provide the highest level of customer service, leveraging your experience and our knowledge base to support the organization.
· Facilitate laptop, desktop and server requests, building systems using standard imaging tools and checklists.
· Manage lifecycle of ServiceNow tickets from triage through resolution
· Active Directory, Email, DNS administration, users and groups creation and permissions
· Support the Microsoft Office suite and additional business applications like Jira, Confluence, Skype, and OneDrive
· Administer and support all types of mobile devices
· Maintain detailed and up to date hardware and software licensing inventory
· Troubleshoot and resolve network and telephone issues
· Maintain appropriate hardware supplies, working closely with our purchasing department
· Contribute and improve on all service delivery metrics
· Ensure IT security procedures are followed and enforced
· Lead projects such as hardware and OS upgrades, software roll outs, and new product deployments
· Nice to have scripting for automation and efficiencies, using VB and PowerShell
· Participate in a standard after hours on-call rotation
Skills you will need:
· Amazing customer service and communication skills
· Solid laptop/desktop support experience
· Incredibly energetic, passionate technologist
· Friendly presence and helpful attitude
· Ability to quickly learn, adapt and understand new technologies
· Must be self-sufficient at times and always a team player
· Highly dependable, highly visible and self-motivated
· Problem solving and analytical capability
· Proactively find and resolve small issues before they become major events
· Ability to operate in shifting situations and successfully handle multiple priorities
Out of Area
Absolutely no out of area candidates considered
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website