SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Intralinks is looking for a results-driven Talent Acquisition leader that will join our team and lead the TA strategy, operations, and programs for SS&C Intralinks and our sister company SS&C Eze. As a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will work with TA and HR partners across both businesses' Americas region to ensure our operations and programs run efficiently and deliver expected results. You will be leading a team that is passionate about meeting our hiring objectives, running lean and efficient recruiting programs, and providing an excellent candidate experience. This role will be based in Waltham MA
About the Team:
Our Talent Acquisition team made up of several experienced and passionate partners that work together to support the GTM, Engineering, Product, Technology Operations and G&A teams across two exciting and growing FinTech organizations.
SR TA Manager-Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and implement annual recruiting strategies to provide a best-in-class function focused on process, efficiency, and candidate experience.
• Lead a team of experienced TA Partners that support multiple business lines withing SS&C Intralinks and SS&C Eze.
• Work closely with leaders at all levels to set expectations and provide a high-quality recruiting service.
• Leverage multiple data sets to evaluate hiring targets and team performance and provide weekly and month reports to hiring and executive leaders.
• Lead ongoing evaluation of existing and emerging recruiting technologies that drive efficiency and improve hiring results.
• At times, carry req load of 5-10 roles typically focused on leadership and G&A openings.
• Manage technology and agency relationships.
• Lead all talent acquisition programs including:
o Onboarding & Orientation
o Employer Branding
o Intern and Co-Op hiring
o Interview Coordination
• 10+ years in a recruiting role (either agency or corporate)
• 4+ years managing a distributed Talent Acquisition team
• Ability to interface and communicate with all levels of leadership up to the C-suite.
• Experience managing a team responsible for 200+ hires per year.
• Experience leading a team supporting large sales, engineering, and client service group.
• Extensive experience with leading all aspects of headcount planning, KPI development, reporting and delivering expected outcomes.
• Experience using Workday ATS (or similar system).
It Would Be Great If You Also Have
• Knowledge of or experience with Employer Branding (specifically LinkedIn and Glassdoor).
• Experience with university/intern recruiting programs.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your Talent Acquisition career and take a deeper dive into leading a high-performance recruiting team.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website