SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Software Engineer in Jacksonville. The Engineer must have excellent communication and analytical skills. They should possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow with our company. Relocation assistance is available for this position. This role will work on our Advent Outsourcing Services solution. The core product is responsible for providing consistent, robust environments that our clients (internal and external) rely on to accomplish their mission critical work. Advent Outsourcing Services offers unmatched outsourcing options, from enhanced hosting to co-sourcing specific processes or full outsourcing of operational processes.
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support
• Work closely with members of the product development team to achieve the best user experience
• Own features/pages beginning to end, from mockups & design documents/reviews to acceptance testing and deployment
• Communicate and brainstorm with other team members for solutions to client requests
• Superior knowledge of and experience with Microsoft C# programming language
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 and T-SQL
• Strong communications skills
• Experience in financial services a plus • BS/BA from accredited college or university preferred
• Salary based on experience.
If you've got what it takes to be a great Software Engineer, and want to work with a hardworking, success-oriented, and fun team, then apply today. Advent Software is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls, please.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website