SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Senior Sales/Business Development Executive – SS&C Technologies Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
SS&C is a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, and has been named to the Top 10 of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. We are looking for a high energy and dynamic individual who is looking for a career in Sales to join our growing team as a Sales Development Representative.
We are looking for a SENIOR SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE who will be responsible for selling Middle and Back Office, Fund Administration and Outsourced Services to Asset Managers, Hedge funds, Private Equity & Real Estate firms.
- Developing new business for SS&C through lead generation, qualification, proposal development and managing sales process to successful closure
- Building relationships with intermediaries and referral sources
- Development and execution of sales by utilizing direct marketing strategies, sales force building, sales process management and marketing support materials
- Developing and presenting sound business conclusions from gathered information
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and their potential impact on SS&C
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related major
- 8 + years of experience in financial services sales (preferably asset management, hedge fund or capital markets)
- Understanding of the traditional and alternatives asset management business sector a plus
- Demonstrable communication, relationship, and team skills
- High level of comfort preparing and leading client presentations
- Significant degree of self-motivation, direction and integrity
- "Down to Earth" sales execution style
- Experience working closely with senior-level management
- Travel in US and Canada required
- An extensive health benefit program
- Generous training allowance program
- Business casual work environment
- Close to all transit
To further explore this opportunity, please APPLY NOW through our careers page on the corporate website. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website