SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Technologies Inc.
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America's best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Associate, Investor Services in our Mississauga Location at 5255 Orbitor Dr.
- Act as main contact for fund investors and managers via email and telephone correspondence.
- Process investor subscription and redemption activity in accordance with the fund's offering documents and anti-money laundering (AML) requirements.
- Communicate pending transactions to fund management as required.
- Prepare and validate investor statements to fund accounting information.
- Prepare distribution of investor statements, letters and miscellaneous documents in accordance with investor and fund management instructions.
- Ensure distribution information is up to date and compliant in accordance with investor and fund management instructions.
- Prepare wire transfer instructions in accordance with investor and/or fund management instructions through various Internet banking platforms.
- Confirm expected cash activity was processed by the bank and communicated to fund accounting and/or fund management.
- Comply with department policies and procedures for processing of above activities.
- Participate in system and process enhancement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by department management.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Hedge/Private Equity Fund administration and/or Investor/Shareholder services
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, specifically Excel
- Experience in the financial services is a plus.
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and KYC procedures is a plus.
- Overtime may be required to meet Client and Department deliverables
- Due to global client base requirements; coverage on Canadian holidays may be necessary
- Strong Communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and adjust to multiple demands; shifting priorities; ambiguity and rapid change
- Extensive Health Benefit Plan
- RRSP matching Program and Bonus Potential
- Generous Training Allowance and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Candidate Referral Program
- Business Casual work environment
- Work/life Balance
- Close to all transit
To further explore this opportunity, please APPLY NOW through our careers page on the corporate website. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website