SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Property Accountant, SKYLINE Outsourced Services
Location: Open to hiring in the following offices - Evansville, IN. Boston, MA. Windsor, CT.
Headquartered in Windsor, CT and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and application service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in performing property management services/functions in conjunction with our outsourced services team. The successful individual will have SKYLINE Property Management experience, strong analytic skills, and a background in Accounting.
- Setup SKYLINE companies, properties, units and tenants
- Onboarding of new properties
- Create journal entries
- Generate financial statements
- Perform financial consolidations
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Track/report fixed assets utilizing Money Soft
- Process monthly billing of tenants
- Collect rent/late fees on a monthly basis
- Process Accounts Payable (recording, payment, reconciliation)
- Ability to document operational processes
- Experience with F-9 Cumulus Report Writer
- Previous experience with SKYLINE, Yardi, MRI Property Management Software
- Experience as a Property Accountant in Commercial and Residential Properties
- Three years of Property Accounting experience
- Asset Management REIT experience
- E-Payments processing experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate opinions and ideas
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement plan, casual work environment.
SS&C Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website