SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
- Write feature requirements in the form of functional specifications, epics or stories.
- Work closely with software engineers and QA engineers to meet sprint and release deadlines.
- Investigate and translate client issues into clear technical requirements ready for development.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers, Services and Support to understand client needs.
- Participate in and contribute to sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Business Analyst or Product Manager role with experience in financial services domain and B2B environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a clear, calm and logical approach to troubleshooting problems.
- Strong technical background ideally with experience in using Excel/VBA, SQL, XML, JSON.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge.
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and understand business processes.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website