SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Product Designer at our office in Jacksonville.
The Product Designer will join our team and be responsible for all aspects of moving our product offering forward. A qualified candidate must have the ability to perform in a fast-paced and agile environment. Innovating, collaborating, and executing with a sense of urgency and team focus is of utmost importance in this role.
- Work with our developers and product managers to create innovative solutions for our clients business problems
- Refine rough ideas into useful, usable, and delightful new features.
- Rapidly Prototype ideas from paper to interactive walkthroughs (web/mobile)
- Proactively identify UX enhancements and transform them into clear specifications and efficient execution strategies
- Conduct Usability sessions to gather feedback on our products
- Manage your team's UX initiatives through project lifecycle working closely with development and QA teams to ensure timely and high-quality output
- 2 - 5 years experience in a web design role.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment preferred
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and Lean UX methodologies
- Visual Design experience with responsive web applications.
- Data Visualization experience (nice to have)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Familiar with wire-framing and prototyping tools preferably Sketch and InVision
- A portfolio that represents all phases of the design process (Discovery, Wireframes, UI design, Research)
- Self-motivated and a solutions-oriented mentality
- Excellent verbal and written skills – with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors Engineering, Usability, Graphic Design or associated disciplines preferred
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website