SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position will be based at 4 Times Square, New York, NY 10036
Manager – Private Equity Fund Accountant will support a broad spectrum of business management and support activities for the private equity business.
The Manager will participate in a broad set of business activities supporting the Private Equity business management, new business development and existing client relationships.
Manager should have an understanding of administration for alternative investment funds - with a focus on private equity, proven communication and presentation skills, ability to work independently and in small groups, and demonstrated experience meeting deadlines.
- Assist with business financial analysis
- Review actual results, prepare analytics, comparison reporting
- Revenue tracking and forecast
- New business pipeline reporting and analysis
- Client profitability
- Assistance with maintenance of internal SS&C systems and databases
- Aggregation, maintenance and reconciliation of key business and client metrics
- Industry research and metrics
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting
- Participate in new client business analysis with prospects and existing clients
- Review fund governing documents, offering documents
- Develop fee models and deal financial analysis
- Develop content for presentations
- Assist with preparation of presentations
- Assistance with Request For Proposal (RFP) responses and document management
- Participate and support PE business initiatives and projects
- Efficiency initiatives
- Operational initiatives
- New services and capabilities
- Develop / maintain internal PE business reporting calendar
- Help develop and support targeted, continuing education programs
- Support corporate goals and business/departmental initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management, or related field
- 10+ years' experience in the alternative assets administration industry – private equity experience a plus
- CPA designation a plus
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, with an emphasis on investment partnerships
- Ability to work independently or in small groups
- Experience working collaboratively with peers
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel skills
- FIS Investran experience and/or TNR experience a plus
- Team player
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website