SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Manager/ Associate Manager - Fund Accounting - Private Equity/ Real Assets
Mumbai - Malad / Airoli
- Assist in resolving breaks and in preparation of cash projections or wires
- Assist in setting up of the Fund and its investments/AIVs/Partners in the system
- Leading, mentor a team of fund accountants.
- Calculate fees and prepare NAV pack
- Process capital calls and distributions; prepare waterfall file
- Prepare and issue Partners' capital statement (PCAP)
- Prepare of financial statements (FS) as per US GAAP/IFRS
- Handling audit / investors' queries in timely manner
- Prepare ad hoc / customized reports for fund or investors
- Provide training to new joiners
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website