SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
A successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of NAVs for funds serviced by SS&C Fund Services Asia, ensuring that the NAVs are accurately reported on a timely basis within tight deadlines, and ensure strong internal controls are maintained in accordance with financial policies.
-Ensure accurate reporting of the funds' performance to the clients in the form of profit and loss reporting and month end NAVs. Review work of fund accountants and provide technical expertise to assist the accountants in their responsibilities, including:
- Profit and Loss reporting
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reviews
- Monthly NAV Packs and valuation
- Year end financial statements
-Provide leadership, training, and coaching to the fund accountants on your team.
-Respond to various requests from portfolio managers, auditors and management. Be actively involved in projects and process improvements.
To be successful in this role , you should have :
- University degree in finance/accounting or commensurate experience
- 6+ years financial markets accounting experience or audit experience in FSI
- 2+ years management experience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills- able to communicate effectively with team, peers and management
- Strong dispute resolution and effective problem solving skills
- Proven team work skills; able to recognize where you can help the team complete all daily and monthly tasks.
- Demonstrated customer service and continuous improvement focus
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website