SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
- Handling reconciliation of various OTC products such as CDS, IRS, Equity & Bonds – simple to medium
- Matching of Trade Economics between Client Data and Prime Brokers/Counterparty statements.
- Interacting with UK/US colleagues for break resolution.
- Chasing for confirmations of trade economics /existence of deals by email/Phone.
- Interacting with clients and counterparties related to resolution of day – day issues with major focus on resolution of breaks.
- Timely escalation of critical issues
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website