SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
• Reviewing Month End NAV Statements
• Allocate work to the Team and ensure proper work allocation.
• Ensure backup of the funds between team members to avoid monotony at work.
· Analyze of Daily/Monthly PNL & NAV
· Perform Reconciliation and resolve the breaks.
· Responsible for NAV Calculation and & Investor Allocation.
· Prepare of Financial Statements as per USGAAP / IFRS.
• Be a one point contact in India for the funds handled and coordinate with the US and UK offices and highlight / resolve any issues.
• Provide timely feedback to the team members on their performance and issues if any.
• Training the team on products/processes
• Ensuring smooth transition of new processes to India
• Streamlining existing processes and devising better ways of doing things through automation etc. • Chartered Accountant /MBA Finance/CFA/ Graduate in Commerce
• 5-7 yrs of relevant exposure in Fund Accounting
• Sound review & analytical skills
• Good Financial Product & accounting Knowledge
• Supervision & Team Handling experience
• Good Communication skills
• Learning ability
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Client orientation
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website