SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
In an effort to meet the needs of our rapidly growing business, SS&C is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our Talent Acquisition team in various offices.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will play a critical role within the Talent Acquisition team by supporting the recruiters with interview scheduling, maintenance of Workday applicant tracking system, on-boarding logistics and other day-to-day administrative duties for multiple locations. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented and successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously. We are looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic person who is excited about joining our Talent Acquisition team.
- High volume complex scheduling with all levels of stake holders across the United States
- Facilitate interview scheduling process - contact candidates to determine availability, coordinate interview times with hiring decision makers and applicant, and send confirmation emails via Outlook/Zoom meeting requests to participants. After interview, will follow-up for interview evaluations.
- Delivering a positive candidate experience by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed
- Documenting, data entry tracking, and maintaining applicant records to ensure accurate candidate tracking in the Workday applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and assist with recruiting events such as open houses, job fairs, and campus recruiting visits
- Conducting research and providing support for target recruitment activities
- Providing and performing various administrative support for the recruiting team including responsive and proactive customer service via telephone and e-mail
- Posting jobs in our Workday applicant tracking system and/or posting sites
- Assisting with on-boarding by inputting background information and sending out new hire IT information/emails
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources and /or Psychology or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate team environment
- 1+ years of experience with standard office software, such as the MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to include complex scheduling/email skills
- Experience within the staffing, human resources or recruiting industry a plus
- Applicant Tracking System (Workday) experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter personality and the ability to strive for excellence in their work
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate ability to manage time effectively
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
- Possess strong ability for multitasking
- Able to shift priorities as needed in a fast moving environment
- Exercises extreme confidentiality
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website