SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Advent, the world's leading provider of automated solutions for investment professionals since 1983, is seeking a talented, Associate Data Analyst at the Advent Outsourcing Services office in Jacksonville, FL.
Advent Outsourcing Services is the leading outsourcing provider to the global financial industry, capable of meeting the most demanding requirements for efficient, secure and scalable back office processing, portfolio accounting and financial reporting capabilities. Training will be provided for this entry-level position.
- Daily download of transactions, prices, and positions from various electronic interfaces.
- Manage reconciliation of client accounts and transactions.
- Audit internal systems to match custody statements.
- Calculation of investment portfolio performance figures.
- Prepare daily, monthly & quarterly investment reports.
- Resolve client inquiries & data related issues.
- Required critical traits include:
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and writing, skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking skills. Must be able to quickly gather and analyze data.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to build relationships, both internally and with clients.
- Results oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university.
- Investment industry experience or a degree in Finance / Economics is preferred.
- Experience with Advent software products (Axys, APX) is preferred.
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, then apply today.
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent's culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website