The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We currently have an opening on the Retail Alternative Investments Client Relations Team for an Associate Client Relations Specialist. We are looking for a team player with the right skills and dedication to service excellence to complement our CRM team. If you are interested and feel you are qualified, we are interested in you!
Requirements: Teamwork, accountability, interpersonal/relationship skills, problem solving/analysis, verbal and written communication, multitasking
As an Associate Client Relations Specialist, you will begin a career in Customer Relations Management in the financial services industry. You will be part of a dedicated team, the faces of SS&C, which consult with our customers. You will learn our customers' business and ours. You will have daily, direct interaction with one or more customers and be responsible for gaining the customer's confidence in your ability and our products. As you build domain knowledge in SS&C's applications, your ability to consult will grow and you be assigned larger and more complex projects within the team. Whether your goals are to pursue a career in staff management, client management, or as a subject matter consultant, you will be actively engaged in the financial services industry and providing exceptional customer experiences. As a Client Relations Specialist you will have the autonomy to
- Establish collaborative relationships between customers and the SS&C organization
- Communicate with customers via conference calls, written electronic correspondence, and in face-to-face meetings
- Educate customers on implementing our products and services
- Analyze, anticipate, and identify customer needs and recommend innovative solutions
- Complete system change requests
- Research and resolve any system issues reported by customers
- Leverage extensive in-house training programs for industry knowledge and product expertise
As you gain mastery, you may also:
- Mentor less experienced associates
- Establish work priorities, plan projects, and ensure timelines are met
- Prepare status reports for customers
- Meet face-to-face with customers at their location
- Ensure contractual obligations are achieved
- Assist with budgeting, billing, and contract administration
- Assist in onboarding new customers as they transition to SS&C's industry leading solutions
Characteristics of Successful Candidates
- Business education and/or 1-2 years business experience in customer service or customer support roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and numerical reasoning skills; ability to analyze data and take action
- Career oriented, highly motivated, and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Efficient time management with strong organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems, processes, plans, and programs
- Proficiency in use of business productive tools such as word processing, spreadsheets, data management, project management, and presentation
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website