SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring a Clinical Supervisor-Therapy.
Education/Training: Graduate of a school of Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy, with a current license(s) to practice as a therapist in the state(s) served by SpiriTrust Lutheran Home Care & Hospice. Current PA and MD therapy license. Current CPR certification within three (3) months of employment.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing and grammatical skills; proficient in interpersonal relations and communication skills, including pleasant telephone manner and speaking voice; ability to work independently and to establish and maintain effective working relationships; working knowledge of computer operations and ability to learn specialized industry applications; knowledge of currently acceptable practice; effective leadership and supervisory skills; valid driver's license and dependable means of transportation.
Experience: A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a community health agency normally required. A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience in community or public health agency normally required.
- Reviews all available client information from Admission Care and assists with the assignment of the RN, therapist and appropriate home health aide.
- Discusses potential clients with core members of the Interdisciplinary Group, attending physician and/or the Hospice Medical Director to confirm prognosis and their agreement with enrollment in a specific benefit.
- Coordinates placement and supervision requirements of home health aides in cooperation with Team Assistant and visiting staff.
- Receives written and verbal reports from each team member including assessment reports from RNs and therapists.
- Assists nurse/therapist in the development, implementation and evaluation of nursing/therapy regimen for designated group of clients.
Apply on company website