Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Location: Saugus, MA – Outpatient Treatment Program
Pay rate: $17.00-$20.19/per hour
Schedule: Part-time, 20 hours. Mon-Fri, 20 hours per week, spread out over three days (flexible).
The Recovery Support Navigator provides care navigation services that engage, educate and support individuals seeking treatment and their families in order to motivate and maintain them in culturally relevant behavioral health services in the community. This engagement begins at any point during the continuum of care particularly during transitions in care.
The Recovery Support Navigator is also responsible for:
- Providing quality services and case management to assigned clients in accordance with the Recovery Navigator model.
- Performing intake assessments on all new clients to the program and completes all associated documentation within required time frames.
- Working with the client to develop and implement an individualized plan with goals and objectives based on identified needs.
- Assisting clients with scheduling and coordinating medical and behavioral health appointments.
- Bachelor's degree in human services related field or discipline required.
- Or LADC.
- Or has a recognized certification and/or licensure for the target population to work with.
- Or sufficient experience and training in counseling and meets regulatory requirements.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website