Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Location: Essex County Sheriff's Department Middleton Jail & House of Correction in Middleton, MA.
Position is Full-Time, 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday.
Annual Salary is $70,000. Excellent benefits.
The Clinical Director is responsible for
- Supervising the implementation and delivery of clinical and case management services and integration of clinical services within the designated sites, services and modalities.
- Ensures that treatment services are delivered in accordance with evidence-based practices and Spectrum's clinical design.
- Ensures that clinical services foster an atmosphere of customer service and excellence in service delivery.
- Ensures that clinical staff are highly trained and proficient in the delivery of clinical services.
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, paid time off, 401k with company contribution, and tuition reimbursement/assistance.
Minimum of Masters degree in social work, counseling, or related field required
- LADC, LMHC, LMFC, LCSW, or LPC required. Unlicensed or license-eligible status will not be considered for this role.
- Prior experience working with justice involved adults is highly preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in a substance abuse, mental health, or other related behavioral health program required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website